Text Link Ads

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Kind of Tenses

TENSES


Present Tense

Positif : S + V1 (s/es)

E.g. she drinks coffee.

Negatif : S + DO/DOES + NOT + V1

E.g. she does not drink coffee.

Tanya : DO/DOES + S + V1

E.g. does she drink coffee?





Present Continuous Tense

Rumusnya:

Positif : S + to be + Ving

E.g. you are reading my article at present.

Negatif : S + to be+ Not+ Ving

E.g. you are not reading my article at present.

Tanya : To be + S + Ving

E.g. are you reading my article at present?



Present Perfect Tense

Rumusnya:

Positif : S + have/has + V3

E.g. I have written English lesson for 30 minutes.

Negatif : S + have/has Not + V3

E.g. I have not written English lesson for 30 minutes.

Tanya : Have/has + S + V3

E.g. Have I written English lesson for 30 minutes?



Present Perfect Continuous Tense

Rumus Present Perfect Continuous Tense

Positif : S + have/has + been + Ving

E.g. she has been learning English for 3 years.

Negatif : S + have/has + not + been + Ving

E.g. she has not been learning English for 3 years.

Tanya : Have/has + S + been + Ving

E.g. Has she learning English for 3 years?



Past Tense

Rumus Past Tense:

Positif : S + V2

E.g. My Father bought this car last year.

Negatif : S + did not + V1

E.g. My Father didn’t buy this car last year.

Tanya : Did + S + V1

E.g. Did My Father buy this car last year?





Past Continuous Tense

Rumus Past Continuous Tense

Positif : S + was/were + Ving

E.g. I was sleeping when my friend came to my house yesterday.

Negatif : S + was/were + NOT + Ving

E.g. I was not sleeping when my friend came to my house yesterday.

Tanya : Was/Were + S + Ving

E.g. Was I sleeping when my friend came to my house yesterday?

Past Perfect Tense

Rumus Past Perfect Tense

Positif : S + had + V3

E.g. you had told me twice before I understood.

Negatif : S + had + not + V3

E.g. you had not told me that, that’s why I didn’t understand.

Tanya : Had + S + V3

E.g. Had You told me before I understood?



Past Perfect Continuous Tense

Rumus Past Perfect Continuous Tense

Positif : S + had + been + Ving

E.g. they had been playing football.

Negatif : S + had + not + been + Ving

E.g. they had not been playing football.

Tanya : Had + S + been + Ving]

E.g. had they been playing football?



Future Tense

Rumus Future Tense

Positif : S + will + V1

E.g. they will discuss tomorrow.

Negatif : S + will + not + V1

E.g. they will not discuss tomorrow.

Tanya : Will + S + V1

E.g. will they discuss tomorrow?



Future Continuous Tense

Rumus Future Continuous Tense

Positif : S + will + be + Ving

E.g. I will be swimming at 9 o’clock tomorrow.

Negatif : S + will not + be + Ving

E.g. I will not be swimming at 9 o’clock tomorrow.

Tanya : Will + S + be + Ving

E.g. will I be swimming at 9 o’clock tomorrow?





Future Perfect Tense

Rumus Future Perfect Tense

Positif : S + will + have + V3

E.g. I will have swum at 11 tomorrow.

Negatif : S + will + not + have + V3

E.g. I will not have swum at 11 tomorrow.

Tanya : Will + S + have + V3

E.g. Will I have swum at 11 tomorrow?



Future Perfect Continuous Tense

Rumus Future Perfect Continuous Tense

Positif : S + will + have + been + Ving

E.g. I will have been swimming for 30 minutes at 9 tomorrow.

Negatif : S + will + not + have + been + Ving

E.g. I will not have been swimming for 30 minutes at 9 tomorrow.

Tanya : Will + S + have + been + Ving

E.g. Will I have been swimming for 30 minutes at 9 tomorrow?



Past Future Tense

Rumus Past Future Tense

Positif : S + would + V1

E.g. I would go at 7 am when He came to my house yesterday

Negatif : S + would + not + V1

E.g. I would not go at 7 am when He came to my house yesterday

Tanya : Would + S + V1

E.g. Would I go at 7 am when He came to my house yesterday?



Past Future Continuous Tense

Rumus Past Future Continuous Tense

Positif : S + would + be + Ving

E.g. I would be swimming at 9 yesterday.

Negatif : S + would + not + be + Ving

E.g. I would not be swimming at 9 yesterday.

Tanya : Would + S + be + Ving

E.g. Would I be swimming at 9 yesterday?

Past Future Perfect Tense

Rumus Past Future Prefect Tense

Positif : S + would + have + V3

E.g. I would have swum at 11 yesterday.

Negatif : S + would + not + have + V3

E.g. I would not have swum at 11 yesterday.

Tanya : Would + S + have + V3

E.g. Would I have swum at 11 yesterday?







Past Future Perfect Continuous Tense

Rumus Past Future Perfect Continuous Tense

Positif : S + would + have + been + Ving

E.g. I would have been swimming for 30 minutes

Negatif : S + would + not + have + been + Ving

E.g. I would not have been swimming for 30 minutes

Tanya : Would + S + have + been + Ving

E.g. Would I have been swimming for 30 minutes


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More